Robert has been in Boston this week, I think he's having a grand time. I've been busy myself carting kids around. The girls are in a Bobby sox league (softball) They seem to love it. I have been running around at the school doing the last minute end of school activities. Oh, and don't forget scouts. I really think that I am READY for summer. I love the control I have of my time and don't forget the awesome sunshine!! I can't wait to hang out with my kids either. :)
I haven't blogged for awhile so I want to catch everyone up. My birthday was May 10th and it was a blast. Robert took me to Olive Garden, I don't really do Italian food but I chose this place because I still have morning sickness and the salad they served seemed to me at the time the only thing that I wanted. We went and saw Baby Moma(we liked it) and then we went to Barnes and Noble where Robert picked up the Stephanie Meyers series (Twilight) I finished the trilogy in 2 days and now I am all geared up for the fourth book due out in August. Thanks for referring it Mom, it really is good. Mother's Day was nice. The kids pulled out the homemade gifts and I LOVE that. They aren't always prectical, but I love the look on their faces over their creations in honor of ME! that is the special part. Robert has helped them remember me on Mother's Day and I love it!! They seem to get really excited for it. Like it was their Birthday, infact they were very anxious to Robert that they have seperate Birthday and Mother's Day gifts. Which is funny since I have never cared about the gifts. It is nice to be remembered. I love that part. I am grateful to Robert for teaching them that.
Next week is my ultrasound, and we are still undecided on what to do about deciding to have a suprise baby or not! I loved all the comments. it seems great to have a suprise but I think that I feel pretty week right now, I think I want to know!! But I'm afraid later on I will wish I didn't know. Of course, In 6 months this probably won't even matter and I'll wonder why I worried about it so much!! It seems stupid somehow. Even so, seeing the baby's growth and check up on the health seems pretty exciting in itself!!
Today is a beatiful day and I'm off to enjoy it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well - I just had a lovely dinner with your husband (my husband and baby were along to...lest anyone else reading worries). I got to hear great stories about your kids...which is something that Aaron and I both have missed.
Don't you just love those books...Twilight the movie comes to theatres in December. I haven't read the third book yet as i am number 21 on the hold list at my library...so here i sit impatiently. Good luck with the ultrasound!
Don't you just love those books...Twilight the movie comes to theatres in December. I haven't read the third book yet as i am number 21 on the hold list at my library...so here i sit impatiently. Good luck with the ultrasound!
Post a Comment