I'm quite proud of myself, I voted yesterday. About 8 years ago I started really getting into politics and a natural awareness of the world. During that time I decided to never miss a primary or presidential election. Regardless of wether I feel it will actually impact the world. The way I see it, if I don't vote I don't have the right to complain. (we all know that the primary's were pretty much decided a month ago, but still it's the principal of the thing.)I feel it is my civic duty. So I pat myself on the back for a job well done. Just getting to the poles makes me feel better.
On another note. I re-scheduled my Dr. appointment. They can't fit me in at my regular Dr.'s office in time to have my ultrsound in the 'window' of opportunity to check all the organs, so consequently, I have to go to a different place across town that can fit me in sooner. So the moral of the story is, don't procrastinate or forget your appointments, it makes life so much more difficult!! But, I am excited to just get this thing over with now. so hopefully I can make my appointment tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! Like you said it must be the year for boys. It will be cool to have an even count of each too. I think I'll be wishing for a baby by the end of the year with all this excitement around here! I finished Eclipse... now I am really anticipating the last book! I liked how this one brought more conflict into her life! Anyway, I'm glad you lent me your books
:-)
Post a Comment