Thursday, May 1, 2008

family pics!



I am finally getting the new pictures posted. Here they are!!

5 comments:

Mikaela said...

What great new pictures! Where did you have them taken? I love how all the kids look good too...did that take a while to do? We're getting new pictures taken on Saturday, and I hope we can find some that are decent!

Shanna said...

Cute pics. I like how you are all arranged. Your kids are so cute and growing up. Alexa has gotten big from the last time I saw her! I am excited that I can check in on you now! Have a good day.

Melissa said...

These were taken by a photographer that came to the kids school. They were running a special. SO we jumped at it. Robert and I also got 'couples' pics too. No they didn't take long it was about 10-15 minutes for 3 poses. The photographer was amazing, he had this game where the kids had to 'beat' the parents. He would make an animal sound and the kids were supposed to call out what it was before the parents could. It was amazing how well it worked. Oh, and his animal sounds were simply astounding.

Mikaela said...

Wow, he really seemed to know what he was doing then. That's awesome! I can't believe you were able to get all that done in such a short ammount of time. Also, I just realized that Brock and Alexa aren't wearing shoes in the family one. LOVE THAT! So cute!

5dollarFanatic said...

Very cute-I like the colors you chose to wear. Sounds like a fun photo shoot. They all turned out great!!