So our plumbing seems to be on the fritz. The Kitchen sink is backed up and the upstairs toilet is also backed up. It's driving me crazy to go downstairs to go to the bathroom. Sounds lazy doesn't it? Also, going into the bathroom for water to cook with is getting old. I hope Robert can get it fixed tonight! On a different note, the River City Weekly (that's the paper that the kids have their route through) sent a letter today saying they are no longer paying carriers to deliver their paper. So, as of today they don't have a job. Well it was good while it lasted!
On an up note, My husband was informed today that he was picked out of the company to go to Boston in the spring for a conference. All expense paid. So exciting!! I am so proud of him. The total cost of just the conference is $1500.00 so it's not something we probably would have done! He's excited and I can't wait to hear about his trip. TFL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just left you a message... I hate plumbing problems. Our toilet was clogged for about a month off and on and we couldn't figure out what was wrong. Jake probably took it off and reset it 3 times! Finally found the problem - a 3 inch rubber tub drain cover that one of the kids flushed down. (maybe I've told you this story... it was so inconvienient). Anyway, we have fancy toilet snake if you need it. Too bad about the paper. They must have found some great volunteers? How strange.
Boston eh?! May eh?! We'll put in the order for nice weather but I can't guarantee any thing. This past year May meant all the trees were in bloom so I'll try to cook that one up for Robert!
Post a Comment