Monday, November 26, 2007
Brock
Our Holiday went perfectly, I think. It was a really good break. Robert had a blast with the kids and felt like he was able to reconnect with everyone. I loved the family time as well. We're gearing up for christmas, so that's on all our minds now. Sunday turned out being a little more eventful. Brock stuck a rock up his nose! Yep, AGAIN! You would think that the mint would have done him in, but oh no, we had to to the Urgent care and get it removed. HE came upstairs crying that his nose hurt. And Robert was trying to figure out what was wrong, but I knew immediatly, I just said "Brock, did you put something in there?" and he just nodded, said, "Yup, a wock" it took a minute for me to register that he meant a ROCK!! so we looked in there and you could see just not grab it. So I took him into Urgent care and they were quick and efficient and we weren't even late for church!! it didn't even seem to phase him much-too bad really, I was hoping he would be a little more traumatized so he won't do it again. I think we will be revisiting this again, hopefully not soon. When we got in the car to go home from the clinic he turned to me and said, mom can we have McDonald's? so I don't think he was bothered much. I hope your holiday went well and everyone enjoyed their time off. bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh how funny! It's funny when it's other people's kids. Go figure. Okay so I am terrible and I will get those cards out by the end of the week! Take care and stay warm!
Post a Comment