It seems that I have so much to post about and I don't know where to start. School is back in session. The kids are enjoying the new routine. I enjoy the new routine. But it seems that my mind is still swimming with all the schedule changes that are taking place. I know that it is September and that Gavin's birthday is next week, but yet, I still think it's August. It's happening fast. Alexa starts her preschool this week and the other kids seem to be loving school. YEA!! Brynlee has started Jr. High. She seems to be adjusting well. Actually a little better than I expected. She also starts volleyball this week. I am excited for her. I really, really enjoyed volleyball. Even if she doesn't play in high school it will be a good experience for her. And kids are always playing in intermural sports and at Young womens/men's programs.
Jade seems to like her teacher as well. She has a new teacher and I am still holding out the jury on my decision about it. Ian and Brock still enjoy school so I am not sure why I hesitate? It seems like there should be something else wrong, but alas it's just my own anxiety. Thank goodness.
That's a blessing!!
Between church callings, and kids schedules and Robert's work. Life got busy.
And I am loving it.
really.
I am.
2 comments:
Glad things are going so well! Good for Bryn ~ I would think that would be a tough transition. She is such a good kid. I love that you have such a good attitude towards kids and sports!
isn't it a love/hate thing when your kids adjust faster and better than you thought they would? Yea! that they love it, but then it's like, but wait - when do they need ME?! oh the joys! btw - Morgie has a new teacher too - jury is def. still out - I will have to call you so we can disscuss it!
Post a Comment