Friday, September 18, 2009

TodaysMama - Giveaways

This is a giveaway that I couldn't pass up! go ahead and enter-you won't regret it!



TodaysMama - Giveaways: "This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcud

Great Escape Meme

1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
a Hotel in the carribean with no kids and a good night's sleep. Don't get me wrong I love the kiddos, but that would be awesome, oh and don't forget the hubby-he can come too :)

2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
top 40's love the radio. it's a little of that or it's am talk radio-exciting huh?

3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
go shopping!!! and a great dinner, and then off to watch a show!

4. What is your guilty pleasure? hmm, lately it's reading!

5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
England, and I loved it and want to go back!

6. Last book that you couldn't put down? The lost Symbol-Dan Brown :)

7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
hmm, depends upon what kind of meloncholy, but Pride and Prejudice is a good one! and National Treasure.

8. What is your favorite local escape?
movies, or the museum

9. How do you escape on a budget? It's all in the attitude! Anywhere with Robert can be an escape!

Best food you've ever had while on vacation."

hmmm, I would have to say that one of the first time I ate at Applebee's in Salt Lake was pretty amazing! I know it's not fancy, but it was good! :)




oh and coming soon is the post about Gavin's first birthday!

No comments: