This post seems to be taking forever to get put together, for that I'm sorry. My life seems to have gone into overdrive this last few weeks. But it seems to be settling into a routine that I can live with. Or more likely, one that I'll have to live with. I can't actually believe that Gavin is already 1 yr. old. I think this may be the fastest year yet with the kids. He isn't walking yet which is suprising to no one but me. It's kinda nice to have a baby that knows he is one. That's new for our house. From the looks of it, I don't think he's in an hurry to start walking either.
My favorite newbie pic.

lounging with Dad at home.His delivery was one of the hardest. He was 3 weeks early and I felt awful. (but I felt better after his birth!)
He was 8 lbs. 14 oz. and 21 inches long. Gavin Robert was 3 weeks early! I say that's a big baby!! :) Although, it wasn't my biggest, or my longest, the complications were some of the worst. He also came out pretty banged up with the cord around his neck.
I miss that baby.
He is especially sweet because he is my last, and he was a blessing from the LORD. One that we didn't count on, but one that I am grateful for. I'm so glad that the LORD knows what's better for us than we do.
1 comment:
I hope Gavin's first b-day was fun. I'm glad, since he's your last, that he isn't walking yet. They grow up too darn fast!
Post a Comment