Tuesday, August 18, 2009

we're back

We're back from our family reunion/vacation. One week of camping is enough for any family!! :) We're glad to be back. Gavin even crawled around squeeling with delight and kissing everyone when we got home. It was pretty funny. We spent 5 nights in a tent and it was really fun. Lots of campfire treats and swimming. The first half of our trip we were at a KOA and spent the time swimming at the pool and hanging out with family. We took the kids to Shoshone Falls and a Lake near there. (Now I can't remember what one!) It was really pretty, but to hot on that day for me to REALLY enjoy it. We then moved on to a ranch in Rupert, Idaho that rents out for reunions. It was pretty amazing. We enjoyed that as well. They had a Barn, Lodge with loft and kitchen, outdoor kitchen and yurts to stay in. As well as toilets and showers. They had a water slide that runs right into the river and canoing, fishing, log roll, obstacle course, children's playground equipment, and tent camping. Also, we had a family karoake night. This place offered lots to do, and Robert's family did a bang up job of keeping the little tykes busy with crafts and games. I can't wait for the next one! :)

I'll post pics later. I'm still to tired!

1 comment:

PhillipsFam said...

sounds like a great time!!! i'm anxious to see some pics!