before the baptism
The Baptism was perfect! It was such a great day. It went very smooth and I think the spirit was strong. I was worried about the safety of the kids. I know, I know, not something you would normally worry about at a baptism. But when Jade was baptized Brock alomost drowned. And I was having a little concern about that this time. But then I realized that I didn't have to change a kid, Ian would change with Robert after and I wouldn't have to worry about it! :) So that was nice.
I was a big ball baby from the moment I sat down. Brock had alot of questions of why Ian was in White and why was Daddy in white and I couldn't hold it in. It touched my heart when I was explaining it to him. I was boobing already! and then the musical number was sung by some children from anbother ward, but they were fabulous!! I was impressed. Ian was glowing and Robert Told me that when they were changing at the church Ian was all dressed and folding a towell. He looked at Robert and said, " I feel like I'm in heaven (because of the white clothes) and I'm doing the laundry!" I had a chuckle over that.
I hope he remembers that feeling. Even if he felt like he was doing the heavenly laundry. It's a very special feeling to make you think of heaven. And I also remember that. I have felt that in the temple as well. It is amazing.


I am not a good writer, so I will leave it at that! It was a special day, great weather and a fun time. We had a family BBQ afterwards in our yard and it was fun!
This one is just for fun! It's my 'BOYS!'
Gavin at the BBQ
2 comments:
What an amazing experience - I love it when we can be touched by the spirit in such a profound way. I love the pic of Robert and the boys!
I would have to agree with Andi. What an awesome experience for everyone.
Post a Comment