Today Brock was born 5 years ago. He was a very anticipated baby. I was so excited to be haveing our 2nd boy. This way, it was all squared up. 2 girls and 2 boys!! :) We decided to name him after my family. Brock David Fehrenbacker, for my Dad (David) and my Grandpa Phillips whose nickname was Brock.
Brock was a fussy baby from the start. I remember that right after he was born he would cry if anyone other than me held him. That was just the beginning. I was so suprised that he was so picky right off. The perk to this is that I learned to be very attuned to him and I really, really appreciate it when he's happy. He can be a joy. He is very aware of his surroundings even if he doesn't act like it. The fact that we moved from Utah when he was 10 days old probably didn't help. I was a mess, our housing situation fell through and it was a mess. And it was very day to day in those early days!
Brock can charm his way out of almost anything. He does not like to disappoint anyone, and if he understands what you want of him he won't let you down. Brock is not good with change but once he accepts the changes he is very loyal to it. He acts like he doesn't care for Alexa but when you watch closely he actually protects her and watches out for her like no other. Brock it very caring. He helps with Gavin and seems to always know what I need. He's always available for a big hug and he can give some good ones.
So today Brock turns 5 and we're so excited to see him grow and learn. This year will be very exciting for him when school starts as he is going to Kindergarten in the fall.!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet tribute to your litte sweetie!
Post a Comment