This week I had a new experience. I tried a Mystic tan. For all of you normal people out there, that would be a Spray tan from a tanning salon. I have some pros and cons about it. But right now, I am loving it. IT was kinda nice to go in and have an instant tan. Today I am taking the kids to the splash park in Rexburg and trying to make the most of my golden skin!! Robert looked at me last and just stared at one point. He was like I have never seen you so 'tan'. Jade is still just trying to get over the fact that I actually went somewhere and got 'naked'. She didn't care that I was alone in a booth and no one saw me. She's still horrified. The poor thing, she's gonna be shocked when she gets older!!

The fourth of July was great. My sister came and visited with her family. It was nice to have them here. I don't have pictures. My camera is still out of commissiona and I'm to lazy to pirate hers. So you'll have to go to her blog and check them out on facebook and such!!
I played softball again this week and earned some proof that my 'skills' or reflexes aren't what they once were!! I was hit by a line drive in the thigh. While it was happening my brain was screaming -catch it, catch it, and my body was like-huh, what are you talking about!?! While the other half of my brain, was like, your to slow, get out of the way. I jumped but it was to late. So now I have one heck of a bruise on my thigh. It is huge and I have this crazy, weird sense of pride about it. I'm not gonna analize why, I'm just enjoying that, too!! :) I think, I just miss the field. I miss the competition and camraderie and all that. I don't want high school again. But I do think I may sign up to play next year too.
2 comments:
That's funny about Jade. I had a similar experience... My massage therapist works out of her home, I didn't realize one of the kids from the Jr High was her son. I saw him one evening at my appointment, and the thought uncomfortably went through my head, "Well, I'm gonna go down to your basement now and get naked." I've been weirded out ever since!
hahahaha - that is hilarious about Jade having issues w/ you getting naked!!! you bring up the fact that you don't shower with your clothes on either? :) glad you are liking softball!
Post a Comment