Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tagged!!

I was tagged by Shanna about Robert, my husband.

1. What is his name? Robert Vaughn

2. How long have you been together? 12 1/2 years

3. How long did you date? 2 months and then 1 month engaged

4. Who eats more? Robert

5. Who said I Love You first? Me, I didn't want to stay in the relationship if he wasn't serious.

6. Who is taller? Robert, by far

7. Who sings better? I used to, but now I can't hear well and so Robert does.

8. Who is smarter? depends upon the subject!

9. Who does the laundry? I used to 100%, but now it has become a collaborative project.

10. Who does the dishes? I do.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at the bed I'm on the right. Robert sleeps on MY right.

12.Who pays the bills? I do. He earns the cash.

13. Who mows the lawn? Robert does.

14. Who cooks dinner? I do. Robert only makes a few things and watching him cook gives me hives. WE would probably eat hamburgers or spaghetti or scrambled eggs for the rest of our lives if he cooked.

15. Who drives when you are together? Robert does.

16. Who is more stubborn? well, I can be pretty stubborn but I think Robert is worse.

17. Who kissed who first? Robert kissed me, but took forever to get the 'hints'

18. Who asked who out first? we never actually went on a date until we were engaged. I think he 'officially' asked me.

19. Who proposed? Robert did, It was a suprise (sort of) and exciting.

20. Who is more sensitive? We're both pretty good, But lately it would be me -the hormones I suppose.

21. Who has more friends? I do.

23. Who wears the pants in the family? I used to, the tide has changed (I think) now it's Robert


Now, I tag Lisa, Mikaela, and Tanya!! good luck ladies!!

1 comment:

idahohubers said...

I think #17 is funny. It took Jake a while to get the hints too!