So I decided I was up for a change. I cut my hair last Wednesday. After a touch up on Friday, I think I love it. It's more of a bob now. I cut about 5-6 inches off and added some layers. I think it looks way better and fits my current life style. Besides it's way cooler and I always kept the long hair up in a clip lately anyway. I wish I had a pic of it. Maybe I' can get my friend to take one of me! (major hint- Lisa!!) LOL anyway, Our air conditioning went out this week and Robert doesn't think he can fix it. So I need to call the repair man and get it scheduled for them to come and look at it. I have this sinking feeling that it's gonna be alot $$$. So I guess I'll cross my fingers that it will be fixed before winter! (It doesn't blow warm air either!) So now we're spending alot more time downstairs, it's really quite nice down there. But I never hear the phone ring or the door bell down there. And on some days that's not necessarily a bad thing!!
We're excited for the holiday coming this week. It is my favorite Holiday, it trumps Thanksgiving and Christmas, I can't wait for it all- Bring on the Watermelon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm excited for this week too. Living in Idaho has made the 4th of July WAY more fun. It's not too hot and we get to light fireworks! Bad timing for the AC to quit on you. Hopefully it's an easy repair. I got your hint and now I want to come right now to take your picture! I'm a sucker for photo opps. And your hair looks great.
I want to see the new do. I also love the new blog design. I kind of want to change mine! Anyways, I will be there this weekend. Maybe we culd stop by on out way home on sunday? I would love to see your prego belly!
Post a Comment