Wow, It seems so busy lately. But I do have a quick update for you. Last week my Brother and SIL called and asked us to meet them at the Pocatello Zoo. And so we did. It was so fun. The zoo there was a little better than I had expected and so we really enjoyed ourselves. It was a bit of a hike since this zoo is built into the mountain, but it was fun none the less. The kids had fun with cousins and seeing some fun animals. We took the kiddies to Arctic Circlce for lunch-mainly because it was a playplace and they had a fun. Our group was really loud and we kept getting 'looks' from others. But I didn't really care, I figured-hey, it's a children's play center, get over it! Thanks, Lee and Ashly for the invite, great idea, it was a lot of fun.
When I got home Robert had scored some tickets to the Taste of Idaho going on downtosn. Boy, that was fun, I will definilty want to get tickets next year! Alot of Venders were there with some awesome food samples to taste. I was able to figure out which ones I would want to go to again, and some I wouldn't! I was able to try some restraunts that I have never even heard of, or been too. It was fun to be in a crowd of people and hear the live music and amble around getting our food samples. It would be fun to go with another couple next time, -it was that kind of fun.
We are still in baseball and softball, it is keeping me busy for another 3 weeks. It's fun to see the kids play and develope as the season progresses, I love a good game!! I find myself wincing alot so I don't like to sit to close, wouldn't want the girls to see me and think that I didn't approve or something!! But the little kids have done well, hanging out at the field playing. I just have to remember to bring them 'treats' to , so when the team passes out food at the end of the game they don't cry! They do pretty well, overall though.
The girls are at Krupp Scout Hollow today. They are having the activity day Girls Day Camp. They love it and always have lots to tell me when they get home, They were up early packing lunches and getting suncreen and bug spray and sunglasses, So they were super prepared! And they were VERY excited to spend their money at the trading post. Last year they came home with a rabbit pelt. I hope they find something else this year, that thing was weird. They thought it was cool, though! I couldn't wait until it had been long enough we could get rid of it, after all, what do you do with it?
Next week I have family coming into town for the 4th of July, pretty exciting, but lots to prepare for. We can't wait to see everyone. I think it will be fun. We have the largest fireworks show this side of the Mississippi. So it is quite something. They time it to music and everything, I hope I can stay awake this year to see it all. (I have a hard time usually, but pregnant is really hard to stay awake for anything past 9pm) So we're planning to have some fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment