Wednesday, May 30, 2007
exercise?
I walk every morning with a friend of mine, (well actually this is a new thing) and this morning I totally stood her up. I got in late last night from some errands that I ran and then I went to my girlfriends house for a while. My husband thought It would be fine if I "got out" for a while. so anyway I got in late and I was supposed to meet her at the track at 6 am and I did a no-show. She called me and said "I got stood up this morning" and I was like -really, what happened? I completely forgot, So that was a little embarrasing as well as funny. So tomorrow I hope to actually remember and to make this a long term habit. That would be nice. I do want to be in better health. THis year I have had some heart issues. My heart has irregular heartbeats and I notice it more when I am tired. So I am hoping that exercise is what will help. At least it won't hurt. I don't want to stay on medication and I think that this might be the way to go. anyway, this is one of my goals this year. And that is to try and exercise on a regular basis. And then I can tackle my house.........................? there is always hope , I say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment