Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sickness!!

Well, My DH is sick today. He had a bad night and I feel bad for him, but selfishly I feel bad for the family b/c I don't want anything to hinder my CAMPING weekend! How awful is that? I think that I will just hope for him to get better! My girls are having their first baseball practice tonight. I am very excited for them. They will be alot of fun to watch. I think the family will enjoy it. ANd Robert is going to help the team with practice. So It should be fun. We're starting to feel more and more busy as of late. i hope that isn't indicitive of how the next few years are going to be. Although it probably is. I think sometimes that I'm happy about that, and somedays I think of the "glory" days of boredom!

No comments: