Wednesday, May 23, 2007

CAMPING!!!

So on Friday we are going Camping! We are very excited, it is one of those trips that is to just get away. Robert has been working like crazy, the kids have been busy with the end of the school programs and such. I just am wanting to get away with the family and have some time together. My brother and his wife and kids are coming as well as my sister and her hubby and child. SO this should be fun and my kids can't wait. They are excited. Brynlee and Jade got a new tent that they can share and they are so excited for that. As for Ian, Brock and Alexa they will be rooming in with the Robert and I. I think it will be fun and a great way to spend the Memorial Day weekend.
T-ball practice was today and it was so much fun to see Ian work so hard at baseball, as well as have fun with kids his age. It's fun to see him develope his abilities. He is such a cute boy, and very charming at that! The girls' Baseball team starts tomorrow so we will be seeing them play as well. It should be fun -for the whole family I think. Robert is off doing his visits tonight, hopefully he's not to late- as I want to watch another movie tonight!

No comments: