Friday, June 1, 2007

Summer

So we are officially into summer. The month of June is going to be hard core baseball. 3 of my kids are into t-ball or coach pitch. I love to watch them. It is so fun. It also takes me back to the days that I used to play. I played pitcher in a softball league in high school. I do miss the competetive play. But NOT my coach. He was a jerk! But onto happier times..........My kids are having fun on their respective teams and it is fun to see. I like being out on the sidelines cheering them on.
We also bought a piano yesterday! YEAHHHHHH. I have been wanting one for so long it seems like a dream to actually have one. Now we have to set up paino lessons in the fall. Hopefully that can work itself out somehow. The piano is beautiful. Or at least I think it is. ANd I love seeing it in my front room. I also, like having the extra "space" for my pictures ect.........It's a dark wood and the yellow sponged/ragged walls look awesome behind it. It really seems to show off the piece. So that is also nice. Now , only for a few other things that are on my "list" to get.
I think it is never ending. And that bothers me too, Now that I'm on the subject. I hate it that I always am wanting "more" I wish that I was more content with what I have, but alas, I am greedy I guess.
Update,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have exercised almost everyday this week. I'm on a good streak and I hope I can maitain this. I really want to make it work. And I'm happy with my progress thus far. REally the workout hasn't been intense yet, but its more about just getting up everyday, no matter what! so wish me Luck!

1 comment:

Lauren Rose said...

Melissa-
How fun, I'm glad I found you! I looked on Eblogger for awhile. I so identify with your home wish list. After one thing gets checked off at least two more are added for me! Well, expect me to lurk here at your page :) See you at T-ball!