Monday, June 4, 2007

Gardening

So, we finally got our garden in. I have high hopes for it this year. Last year I was able to can alot of the cucumbers and this year I am planning even more salsa, beans, peas, and tomatoes. I hope it produces like I want it too. The family has really seemed to enjoy it. ANd I think I like having the availability of it on my shelves. It does give an immense feeling of satisfaction, to have it done, I must say. The kids really enjoy having our trampoline this summer. They have spent alot of time of late on it. I do think it was a great investment. It gives them something to do and it has been a relief to me to have them play on it and get out of the house a bit.
We start the t-ball games this week. Ian has his first game tomorrow. It should be fun.

No comments: