can't wait to see what you've been up to.
I think painting is an inexpensive way to change a room and it adds a lot. I'll check back to see pictures. Did you take before and after?
YAY! I love paint! I used to paint entire rooms when my husband was gone for the night during residency. It always just brightened my day and helped the time pass. Hope you are loving your colors!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
can't wait to see what you've been up to.
I think painting is an inexpensive way to change a room and it adds a lot. I'll check back to see pictures. Did you take before and after?
YAY! I love paint! I used to paint entire rooms when my husband was gone for the night during residency. It always just brightened my day and helped the time pass. Hope you are loving your colors!
Post a Comment