Thursday, April 2, 2009

Create

I love this add from the LDS Church. It's really inspiring. It's like a really quick shot of the spirit. I think it really strikes a chord. Seeing the baby in it makes me want to give Gavin a great big squeeze. Check it out. It's short and it won't disappoint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k


Go on, check it out! You'll love it!

I'll wait here.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Oh, yes. Tears in my eyes.

idahohubers said...

I love the way Elder Uchdorf speaks. He has a way with words and this talk is one of my favorites. I wonder what he'll have to say in a couple days! By the way, You are a very creative person! I'm home and I can't wait to catch up with you :) I have some creative type questions for you and I know you can help me! I have a project in mind but have no idea how to do it...