So by popular demand (Ashly) I present the boys' new bed!
They love this. It is a bit massive but they love it anyway! The bed at the bottom of the picture is a trundle bed, it will push under the entire unit. There is a desk that pulls out, it is above the 2 drawers that are on the left side. (you have to push the bed in to use the desk) The dresser is handy as well. It is nice to get rid of one of the dressers in this room and use this unit! The little door that is open on the right side is the door to the cubby room in the back. It goes all the way through to the other side.
This is the view of the 'playroom'. The kids are in this constantly.It looks like the bed is in the cornor of the room but it is centered on the wall so the kids can use both doors to the playhouse! I think even the big girls have been playing in this...
Thank you Gina for this-it truly is a find!!
3 comments:
I LOVE IT!
ok, seriously, that is SO cool!! it's like a fort that goes in a bed room!!! so sad we aren't there to come seeit in person, although I don't think I'd be able to get the girls out!
here I am making demands again - I want to see your new ride!
Post a Comment