
I finally decided to post my review-
I know many of you saw the movie and many of you have lots of ideas about it. But I like it! I read the books for entertainment purposes only! I loved the whole unrealistic-ness of it. I liked how it was cheesey and romantic, that's the whole point of the books. So when I went to watch the movie I expected it to be cheesey, and romantic. It was lower budget as well. Like when Edward climbs the trees, it is a little weird, but on the other end, that part isn't in the book at all. But that is to be expected. The movie is never as good as the book and the movie will cut things out to move the story line along in 1-2 hours.
I also liked the casting. I think it was overall a good job. A few of the characters were kind of funny, but come on, they were weird in the book too! (Like Jasper and Rosalie) I thought Mike was dead on and I liked Bella. It was fun to see high school antics protrayed so well. We were all chuckling over the mannerisms of teenagers. The actors did WONDERFUL at doing nervous teenager and what not! Over all I would watch it again. I completely enjoyed it. I had a blast with my girlfriends. We enjoyed it like no 30 something women should!
Don't take it to seriously! It's a Fun movie to watch. If you've read the book it's fun to see the movie. I'm not so sure someone who hasn't read the book would enjoy this little bit of pop culture!

3 comments:
Yep, that goes for me, too! :) I totally agree with your review, except that I loved Jasper and Rosalie (esp. Rosalie, I loved that she was CURVY!), and I hated the casting on all the teenagers, except for Jessica, who was dead on. Anyway, more on that later! Have a great day!
I'm actually looking forward to seeing it again to look for fun things that I missed! This is one of those movies best watched with friends. That was a fun night, I'm remembering all the laughs... there were so many!
I loved it!!!! I have seen it three times and I love it every time I see it. In fact I think I am going to start reading the books again, I have only read them twice!
Post a Comment