Friday, November 12, 2010

yellowstone

So here I am catching up on some of the events of the summer. We took the kids to Yellowstone a few times this summer. It's always fun. A good day of quality family time. On Friday night we went with our friends to their cabin at Mack's Inn. It was such a cute cabin. I totally think Hanzel and Gretle lived there. Unfortunalty I didn't get a picture of it. It was such a little cabin that the girls (older) slept in the Suburban. Older Boys slept in a mini-van and my little kids slept on the living room floor and Robert and I and Gavin slept in the loft. I was afraid of the kids and bears in the night so they slept with a flashlight and cell phone to call me in the night if they needed something. Don't get out of the car if they heard or saw anything strange! It was fun!



This is my boyfriend ;)



Brynlee hanging out at old faithful waiting for the big geyser to go off.

buffalo (above, not below! ;P )

We got up early and went to the Park. This is at one of the geyser's.


I know it's side ways and I can't seem to fix it. Yes, I am that computer illiterate. But I have to comment, THis is one of the joys of having older kids and younger kids. The older kids genuinely enjoy helping with the younger. The younger kids idolize the older ones. It warms my heart. On this day, Brynlee and Jade helped alot chasing after Gavin. I think he loved it too!


This was at Old Faithful.

No comments: