Monday, February 8, 2010

New Moon



This last week I took Brynlee and Jade to New Moon. The girls were really excited. To make the night complete we first dined at Olive Garden. Brynlee and Jade loved it. They pointed out that we were eating 'Italian' like Bella did in Twilight. It was a fun night. I couldn't even get a word in edgewise, they chatted non-stop :) Then we went on to the theatre. We went to the one down town that is older (I secretly love this Theatre!) the line was down the street because it was opening at the cheap(er) Theatre. The girls were so excited.



The movie was fun! The girls loved it. Brynlee was suprised that is was so complex of a story line. But it sure gave them lots to think about. Now I just can't wait until Alexa is big enough to tag along!

4 comments:

Megan said...

So, so fun! Girls night out is fun, but girls night out with just "your girls" is awesome! I can't wait for mine to get a little older so we can "bond" like that too. Reminds me of when Justin and I took Joey and John to see the 6th Harry Potter. It was so much fun just to have the older kids.

Ashley said...

I, too, can't wait til my girls are older so we can have girls nights together! What a fun little night out.

Bonnie said...

Hi Melissa! Not a fan of the Twilight seires, but I'm definitely a fan of girls' night out! Glad you three had fun!

Lisa said...

What a fun night! I didn't do much of this kind of thing with my mom and I can't wait to spend girl's nights with my 2. You are such a fun mom!