Brock played his very first game of T-ball today. He plays for the Mighty Ducks. That is funny stuff. The whole team is pretty clueless, which makes for fun watching. Brock is 4 1/2 years old. Most of his team is in Kindergarten or going to go in the fall. It's fun to see the kids learn and play a game that they have no idea about. Brock 'played' 1st and 2nd base. He did fairly well. He started to catch on, but after his first at batt, he chased the ball and almost picked it up. But he eventually made it to the base, he even beat the ball which was a small miracle in itself. I love it that kids this young have such pride in what they do and that they don't care if they were 'tagged' out. The kids just batt through the line up, and that's ok with me!
I'm sorry I have no pictures. The camera is officially dead. 'sniff, sniff'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment