Monday, October 13, 2008

Snow!



This weekend my kids were ecstatic over the snow. (the mom in this house-not so much) They hurried outside after church to build this handsome snowman. Notice that it took every ounce of snow in a 5 mile radius to make this sucker. NO SNOW all around him on the grass :) Alexa went down for a nap on sunday with the ground covered in white. When she woke up, the snow had all melted and was gone. She ran to the window upon waking and cried for 20 minutes that "the snow was all gone" Little does she realize that all she has to do is give it a few months. She'll have all the snow her little heart could desire!

4 comments:

Bedie said...

I can't believe you have snow.....My kids love the snow, of course they have only played in it once in their life. How sad is that.....Oh well that is what happens when you live in Phoenix:)

Ashley said...

That is one tall snowman! I sure could've waited a few more months for snow. It came way too fast.

PhillipsFam said...

I love that Alexa cried over the snow being gone - could see that one coming as I was reading! I keep reading about people getting snow and we are in the 70's here - so strange!

Shanna said...

I have been thinking alot about you and Robert the last couple of days. Trials(like his shoulder) always come at inoportune times don't they. We are praying for you that it will work out smoothly.

Cute snowman:)