
So Gavin had his Dr. appointment yesterday, He has gained (drum roll please!) 19 oz. in 8 days!!!! Can you believe it? Crazy. That is 2 oz a day. That's alot. he is now up to 9lbs 8 oz. Not to shabby for his 2 week appointment. The goal being, that he would be back up to his birth weight which was 8 lbs 12 oz. He has way surpassed that! the Dr. was like WOW, I guess we don't have a problem breast feeding!! Apparantly, he's a Fehrenbacker-he fits right in!! So I guess we have been successful in working out the feeding issues that he had. He's a sweetie! Most recently, we have decided that he looks like Brock. I still need to get pictures out to compare, but that is the way I'm thinking. I am not sure though. Brock's infant stage was pretty stressful, so I am not sure I remember accuratly (how sad, huh?) I'll have to get back to you all on that!

5 comments:
I am SO sad that we don't live close enough to just jump in the car to see you guys! something we will just have to get used to!
Oh Melissa, he is so sweet. I wish we could see you guys, I miss you so much and seeing this sweet little guy makes me miss you more. We are thinking of your family always.
So Sweet!
How do you get anything done with such a huggable baby around?
How do you get anything done with such a huggable baby around?
Post a Comment