Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gavin







i love this picture of Gavin. Lisa, My good friend came to visit me in the hospital and she took it for me. It is so dreamy. I could just eat him. I didn't think I looked good at all in the earlier post. So I added this one of me so you can see that I did pull it together and put some make-up on!! (Although, it's not that flattering!) I will try and get some updated ones on here of the kids with the baby at home!





4 comments:

Jennifer Rae said...

You both look wonderful!!!

Bedie said...

Wow he is so cute. You guys sure do make beautiful children:) As for you, you always look good, I am jealous because you don't look like you just had a baby.

congrats again:)

PhillipsFam said...

I miss family too!! I'm trying to figure out when the next time we will see you guys is! It will seem strange giong from seeing you a decent amount to nothing at all! I tried to call yesterday, you must be crazy busy these days, but I wanted you to know I was thinking of you!

Mikaela said...

Okay, you do look a little better in this picture than the last, but I still think you look good in the last...if you ever feel like you look bad, just remember this picture of me: http://mikaelaselbe.blogspot.com/2008/04/baby-picture.html

It shoudl make you feel like you were ready to model or something! haha!

That picture of Gavin is beautiful. I love how peaceful newborns are.