These are the things that make me happy. .
1. quiet house
2. a perfectly cleaned house, even the closets
3. Date night with Robert
4. Ladies night with the gals!
5. kisses from my kiddos
6. playing board/card games
7. not making dinner
8. The bills all paid
9. falling snow
10. Diet Coke, it's a vacation in a glass.
3 comments:
Have to agree mostly, except for #6. And #4... Since David talks through every single movie, I'd probably enjoy a movie with you more than with him. :) And #10... strawberry 7-up instead. With the real chunky strawberry sundae sauce. And a lime wedge. YUM.
I've been missing your blog! Fun list, I think I will go post mine now...
This is a great list - I'll be working on mine later :) I love clean closets too, it just feels sooo good. Between you and Andi I'm remembering all kinds of random bliss moments now!
Post a Comment